Friday, November 17, 2006

Shanna Moakler throws a divorce party


Shanna Moaklers bitter bustup from Travis Barker has provided her with the perfect excuse to party. On Friday, she marked the dissolution of their family unit they have two kids together with liquor and cake at Las Vegas club Light, reports People. I've been to past friends divorce parties, so I'm not the first person to have one Moakler explains to the mag. I'm not groundbreaking or anything. Im really doing it for myself to have closure and celebrate being single again and start a new chapter in my life. She reportedly spent the night chit chatting with several girlfriends and quaffing vodka and shots. The capper of the evening was a three tiered cake decorated with a scowling bride on top, along with a river of fake blood draining down to a wee groom slumped at the bottom. I dont have any regrets about doing it. I am who I am and I make my own decisions, stresses Shanna I never thought I would be getting a divorce. I never thought I'd be here. Continues Moakler, At the end of the day this isnt the worst thing in my life People go through it every day I respect peoples opinions but this is my opinion. This is how Im showing the world that divorce is OK. It doesn't have to be the end of your life.
Barker for his part managed to tear his tongue away from polishing Paris Hiltons tonsils long enough to post his feelings about the soiree on his MySpace page. The drummer who was reportedly sucking face with Hilton in proximity to Moakler at a Halloween shindig at the Playboy Mansion, ranted in his usual blaring all caps style that the divorce party left him with the urge to puke. Sneered Travis who since filing for divorce in August has engaged in an increasingly childish back and forth with his ex I'm gonna say a long prayer for her she needs it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home