Sunday, October 22, 2006

Scarlett Johansson named Sexiest Woman Alive



Scarlett Johansson the Sexiest Woman Alive

Esquire magazine has named Scarlett Johansson the sexiest woman alive.

The 21 year old actress replied What about my brain? What about my heart? What about my kidneys and my gallbladder? When asked about her curves.

In Touch magazine recently did a scientific study and concluded that Scarlett owned the best pair of breasts in Hollywood. According to another survey, Scarlett has the second-most- kissable lips in the world, topped only by the epic mouth of Angelina Jolie. And a British poll found Scarlett to have the best female bum.

No! she objects. There are plenty of girls with nicer butts. There are plenty of girls who work harder for nicer butts. I'm sure my mom will be proud, says the honoree. You work hard making independent films for fourteen years and you get voted best breasts.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home