Sunday, October 22, 2006

Aniston makes directorial debut



Aniston directs short film

The short film Room 10 codirected by Aniston and Andrea Buchanan, features Robin Wright Penn as a nurse whose relationship with an emergency room patient (Kris Kristofferson) changes her life. The short film, premiered for a star-strewn Hollywood Monday night at the Directors Guild of America.

What I really like about (Aniston) is that she knows what she wants, noted Kristofferson, who has worked with such directing heavyweights as Martin Scorsese, Alan J. Pakula and Tim Burton. And ... she’s not afraid to tell an old guy like me what to do and how to do it.

She waited a long time to get behind the camera, Aniston (37) told AP Television. I was slotted to direct an episode of Friends. And then I got film The Good Girl. So, you either got The Good Girl or you got a very bad direction of Friends. But, anyway, because I was doing them at the same time, I lost my slot. And why I never did it again after that, I don't know. I think it was just timing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home